How To Stay Safe While Online !
- Be wary of deals that seem too good to be true.
- Be careful when giving out personal information, such as your phone number or address.
- Make sure to meet in a public place for exchanges.
- Check the seller’s reputation and read reviews before making a purchase.
- Be cautious when paying for items with cash, cashiers check or wire transfer, these are the common method used by scammers.
- Use a payment method that offers buyer protection, such as a credit card or PayPal.
- Do your research on the item you are buying to ensure that you are getting a fair price.
- Be aware of the terms and conditions of the classified site you are using.
- Be aware of the local laws and regulations related to buying and selling online.
- Trust your instincts and if something seems off or suspicious, don’t proceed with the transaction.
Post Your Ad With Us
Our ad’s are effective and competitively priced as we are committed to delivering a robust platform that can deliver results without costing a small fortune. Your ads are social media ready to share for even more results.